WARNING: To reduce the risk of serious injury, read all important precautions and instructions in this manual and all warnings on your indoor cycling bike before using your indoor cycling bike. Stages Cycling assumes no responsibility for personal injury or property damage sustained by or through the use of this product.
1. Before beginning any exercise program, consult your physician. This is especially important for persons over age 35 or persons with pre-existing health problems.
2. Use the StagesBike only as described in this manual.
3. It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure that all users of the StagesBike are adequately informed of all precautions.
4. WARNING: Heart rate monitoring systems may be inaccurate. Over exercising may result in serious injury or death. If you feel faint stop exercising immediately.
5. Keep the StagesBike indoors, away from moisture and dust. Do not put the StagesBike in a garage or covered patio, or near water.
6. Place the StagesBike on a level surface, with a mat beneath it to protect the floor or carpet. Make sure that there is at least 2 ft. (60 cm) of clearance around the bike.
7. Inspect and properly tighten all parts regularly. Replace any worn parts immediately.
8. Keep children under age 12 and pets away from the StagesBike at all times.
9. Wear appropriate clothes while exercising; do not wear loose clothes that could become caught on the bike. Always wear athletic shoes for foot protection.
10. The StagesBike should not be used by persons weighing more than 300 lbs. (136 kg).
11. Always keep your back straight while using the StagesBike; do not arch your back.