The lap feature allows you to divide up the ride into segments. Laps are very useful for riding a workout, as well as keeping track of more specific parts of rides, such as pacing up a climb.
At ride start, the first lap begins recording lap totals and averages. Each time the rider presses the lap button, the lap totals and averages reset to display data from the current lap only.
- Upon pressing the lap button, a new lap will begin automatically and any lap-based data fields will reset to include only the current lap.
- Laps can also be set based on an Automatic Lap Trigger or the GPS autolap position (set from the in-ride menu).
- At lap button press, a summary of the previous laps will be shown with an overlay message. See also: Lap Notification settings.
- A lap summary field can also be added to one of your ride pages.
- All lap data will be saved into the ride file for post-ride evaluation.