Riding a Workout
Workouts are ordered laps with prescribed effort that help a rider train properly. Stages Link can provide workouts and sync them to the Dash via USB (Stages Sync™) or Bluetooth (Stages Link app).
All workout data is saved directly to the ride file when riding the workout. Upon completion, uploaded ride files will be given a compliance score on Stages Link.
To select a workout to ride:
- Go to: Main Menu > Courses & Workouts
- Choose from:
- Select Workout from Calendar: Lists all workouts coming up from your Stages Link training calendar by date.
- Other Workouts: Lists all workouts imported manually onto the Dash.
- Select a workout from either of these lists to view an on screen message with a description of the workout.
- Select Start Ride to begin a ride with the selected workout file.