Date: 1/27/21 (m/d/y)
Release #: 2.9.3
Replaces Release #: 2.9.2
- Fixed an issue with power being cut off in the control page with large font settings.
Date: 1/12/21 (m/d/y)
Release #: 2.9.2
Replaces Release #: 2.9.1
- Stages Dash M50 and L50 2.5.1 smart profile and smart lights update.
Date: 12/9/20 (m/d/y)
Release #: 2.9.1
Replaces Release #: 2.9.0
- Stages Link app for iOS will not require StagesBike to be paired before each use.
Date: 10/28/20 (m/d/y)
Release #: 2.9.0
Replaces Release #: 2.8.0
- Manage Dash maps in the Link app.
- Get Dash firmware update links from the Link app.
- Moved inbox, body metrics and wellness ratings options to the “User” category in the account settings.
- Improved power meter pairing with numerical ID entry.
- Added toggle to enable BLE connection between StagesBike and power meter.
- Connected devices are now listed under the device manager in the sidebar for quick access.
- Support for added profile settings in Dash 2.5, including smart profiles, activity type, and auto lap triggers.
- Resistance on gradient changes no longer give too much or too little resistance.
- Android bonding request now asks for confirmation.
Date: 09/29/20 (m/d/y)
Release #: 2.8.0
Replaces Release #: 2.7.3
- Audio tone and haptic feedback setting for gear shifting.
- Audio tone when successfully connected to StagesBike (or three vibrations if phone is set to silent).
- Power averaging at 1s, 3s, or 10s.
- Power meter connectivity indicator and troubleshooting menu.
- Increased Dream Drive ratio range to 0.5:1 – 5:5 to assist with steep gradients in third party apps (previously 1:1 – 5:5).
Date: 07/20/20 (m/d/y)
Release #: 2.7.3
Replaces Release #: 2.7.2
- Better translations for StagesBike manager.