Power Meter (Crank Arm) Installation
IMPORTANT NOTICE: To ensure power meter compatibility with the frame and components, please follow these steps carefully and in the specific order. Do not install the pedals until compatibility of the power meter has been confirmed.
- Attach the power meter crank arm(s) to the bike following the instructions provided by the crank arm manufacturer. Links to crank manufacturer’s installation instructions may be found at: support.stagescycling.com.
- Carefully and fully install the crank arm(s) onto the bike, but
DO NOT ATTACH THE PEDAL AT THIS TIME.
- Carefully and slowly rotate the crank one full revolution to ensure there is no contact between the power meter sensor housing and any part of the frame or other components, as illustrated below.
- If there is interference between the power meter and the frame or other components, contact your retailer for technical assistance.
- If no interference is found, you may install the pedals according to the pedal manufacturer’s instructions.