Linking Left and Right Power Meters
If a single-sided power meter is purchased as an addition to an existing single-sided power meter, the two must be linked together to perform as an LR unit. Before pairing two Stages Power meters, download and install the Stages Cycling app.
- Open the Stages Cycling app.
- Select the Bluetooth icon from the lower menu to access the Devices page.
- Rotate the power meter crank(s) one rotation to ensure it is awake.
- Select Add device > Power meter, then select your left power meter from the list.
- Once the power meter is connected, select Left/Right pairing.
- Select your right-side power meter from the BLE Scan list. Select Continue to pair the set.
- To use the power meters separately, repeat this process and select Unpair from the Left/Right pairing menu.
Note: Once two meters are linked as an LR unit, only the left power meter’s ANT+ ID will be visible.