Firmware Release #: v1.8.2
Replaces Release #: v1.8.1
- Better support for Stages Power service commands in dual BLE connections.
Firmware Release #: v1.8.1
Replaces Release #: v1.8.0
- The zero reset error 33 now relays the correct message in iOS and Android apps.
Firmware Release #: v1.8.0
Replaces Release #: v1.7.1
- Dual BLE connections. The power meter will appear in Bluetooth scanners unless it is connected to two devices.
- Refined calibration process to address LR Balance on smart bike power meters.
- Added new error if the ADC value is changing too much (Error code 33).
- Increased average time for reference voltage.
- Reduced ANT+ signal interference in indoor studio environments where both gen 3 and gen 2 indoor power meters are present.
- More accurate battery characterization. The battery status displayed in the app and on head units is now more reflective of the actual charge remaining in the battery.
- Supports serial number format (AAMMDDYYY####) used on power meters in 2021 going forward.
Firmware Release #: v1.7.1
Replaces Release #: v1.7.0
- Firmware version reporting over ANT now reports the correct version number.
Date: 09/03/20 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.7.0
Replaces Release #: v1.6.8
- Improved zero-cal results immediately after waking meter.
- Better auto-zero for indoor cycling and smartbike meters.
- Smarter handling of balance values.
- Better signal quality between smartbike LR meters.
- Restarts and freezes of left side in LR power meters no longer occur.
- Other minor bug fixes.
Date: 07/08/20 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.6.8
Replaces Release #: v1.6.3
- Added auto-zero functionality for smart cranks.
- Increased the intial high-speed BLE connection from 10 seconds to 30. After 30 seconds, it will switch to low-speed.
Date: 04/06/20 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.6.3
Replaces Release #: v1.6.1
- Support for StagesBike LR cranks.
- Zero reset window expanded (StagesBike LR cranks only) to support multiple pedal positions.
- StagesBike cranks use alternate ANT channel.
- Updated firmware version formatting for ANT+.
Date: 01/29/20 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.6.1
Replaces Release #: v1.5.1
- Support for 3.1 and 3.2 IC meters.
- Improved auto-zero values.
- Support for cadence-only meters.
- Magnet-based cadence automatically enabled when a magnet is detected. Resets on sleep.
- ANT broadcast correctly transmits serial number.
- Right-side meters correctly use gyroscope (must be enabled via app).
Date: 03/12/19 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.5.1
Replaces Release #: v1.5.0
- Reverted high speed packet format to be compatible with existing apps.
Date: 12/18/18 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.5.0
Replaces Release #: v1.3.0
- Various bug fixes for indoor and outdoor power meters.
Date: 10/23/18 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.3.0
Replaces Release #: v1.2.0
- Various improvements for Gen. 3 outdoor and indoor power meters.
Date: 3/22/18 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.2.0
Replaces Release #: v1.1.9
- More stable zero-calibration numbers. Users should perform a zero-calibration after the firmware update is complete.
- High-speed data reporting is enabled, although the feature will be hidden in upcoming app releases.
- Improved left/right balance calculations.
- Improved cadence filtering.
- ANT+ event count is more accurately synced between pages.
Date: 2/22/18 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.1.9
Replaces Release #: v1.1.8
Date: 2/09/18 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.1.8
Replaces Release #: v1.1.1
- Zero reset can no longer be started while a zero reset is already in progress.
- IC meters broadcast ANT Power Only page exclusively.
- Auto-zero implemented for IC meters.
- When connected via BLE, ANT radio performance experienced degradation due to incorrect BLE connection parameters.
- BLE devices were holding the previous power value when coasting.
Date: 1/18/18 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.1.1
Replaces Release #: v1.0.14
Date: 12/18/17 (m/d/y)
Firmware Release #: v1.0.14